The Joint Entrance Examination (JEE) Main 2022 will be held in June and July this year. While the JEE Main Session 1 will be held from June 20 to June 29, the JEE Main Session 2 will be led between July 21 and July 30. The JEE Main enlistment process is in progress.
Aspirants can apply online at https://jeemain.nta.nic.in/
.in by April 25.
JEE Main 2022: List of Qualifying Examination
Applicants qualifying any of these exams will be considered eligible to register for JEE Main 2022.
- The final examination of the 10+2 system, conducted by any recognized central, or state board
- Intermediate or two-year pre-university examination conducted by a recognized board, or university
- Final examination of the two-year course of the Joint Services Wing of the National Defence Academy
- Senior Secondary School Examination conducted by the National Institute of Open Schooling with a minimum of five subjects
- Any public school, board, or university examination in India or any foreign country is recognized as equivalent to the 10+2 system by the Association of Indian Universities (AIU)
- Higher Secondary Certificate Vocational Examination
- A Diploma recognized by AICTE or a State board of technical education of at least 3 years duration
- General Certificate Education (GCE) examination (London/Cambridge/Sri Lanka) at the Advanced (A) level
- High School Certificate Examination of the Cambridge University or International Baccalaureate Diploma of the International Baccalaureate Office, Geneva
- Candidates who have completed the Class 12 (or equivalent) examination outside India or from a Board not specified above should produce a certificate from the Association of Indian Universities (AIU) to the effect that the examination they have passed is equivalent to the Class 12 examination
- In case the Class 12 Examination is not a public examination, the candidate must have passed at least one public (board or pre-university) examination earlier
Resource- NDTV EDUCATION