NEET is one of the most vital exam for medical/dental aspirants. It is relatively new and so a lot of aspirants might be in chaos for its preparation. However, aspirants should not worry, as the exam will follow a pattern similar to the now scrapped AIPMT. The exam will have questions from familiar topics covering Physics, Chemistry, Zoology, and Botany. Below are some tips by Fast Forward, best NEET Coaching in Noida
, which may help NEET aspirants aiming for a good rank in the exam.
- Follow NCERT Text Book : Since the exam is conducted by CBSE, there is a high probability of topics being asked from the NCERT textbooks prescribed in CBSE syllabus for 10+2. These books will not only help you clear your concepts but will also give you a comprehensive idea about the important topics to study.
- Take tests : Mock Tests will help you get in tune with the examination and attune your preparation for the big day. You can also keep track of your performance and areas where you need improvement by taking tests on a regular basis.
- Keep taking breaks : It is important to not stress yourself out and prepare with a cool mind. For this you need to punctuate your preparation with regular intervals of break. You can read fiction, watch documentaries or movies, listen to music, take a walk or indulge in any other recreational activity.
- Daily and Weekly Study Planner : Make a daily and weekly schedule for your preparation. Following a study schedule will help you in improving your performance. Through careful planning you can not only cover all the topics asked in exam but also will be left with ample time for revision.
- Important Books for preparation : Below is a list of books which may prove to be helpful during your tryst with Preparation:
- Physics: CBSE PMT set of 3 Volumes by P. Aggarwal
- Pradeep's Biology
- SC Verma (Part-1 and 2) ABC Chemistry
- Arihant Organic Chemistry
- MTG (Biology Today) CBSE PMT (Subscription) Dinesh Chemistry Class 11
- Dinesh Class 12 Chemistry
- Trueman's Biology Volume 1
- Trueman's Biology Volume 2
- Trueman's Objective Biology
- AC Dutta for Botany (Oxford Publication)
- HC Verma for Physics Vol 1
- HC Verma for Physics Volume 2
- Morrison Boyd for Organic Chemistry
- Peter Atkins and Julio de Paula for Physical Chemistry
Join Fast Forward NEET Preparation Courses to secure good rank in NEET 2022